Thread: Moribund's Pub
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Since arriving in London, not a day passed where Renata hadn't consumed some pork scratchings. She wasn't particularly impressed by the packet she was currently eating from and set them aside just as Willow sat down opposite her. "Willow." She said quietly, wrists crossing on the table as she took in her new company.

"Didn't think you would come down here." Well, Renata didn't think Willow was the type of person to be found around anywhere. More so, she didn't think Willow was the type of person to find her in this place and sit down without regard for whether she had company or not.

"There isn't a player around today, Willow."
Aware as she was of the various goings on around the pup, Willow paid them little mind. The man who walked in got a cursory glance, but most of her attention was elsewhere.

It interested her that Renata didn't think Willow would be the type of person to come to Moribunds, for she was curious as to why other people saw her the way they did. She wasn't about to ask, though. "I live to surprise," she said quietly instead, one eyebrow raised. "What brings you down here?"

At Renata's next comment, Willows eyes rolled playfully in her pale, slender face. "Doesn't mean they won't be."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽