View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Raju Misra
India National Team Player
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Nagarkar View Post
London was a dream. Arjun, outside of quidditch things, had found himself utilising disguises and taking himself out on walks around the city. Not today, as he was with Raju and out of the two of them.. he was the least known. He could get away with pretending to be a fan if they were seen or swarmed. Hands in his pockets, he smiled at the woman working there.

"Quidditch ice cream? Explain." There was a please somewhere in his body language, just unspoken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Izzy gave the man a smile as sweet as her ice cream. She gave an almost flirtatious look at the man as she replied, "Well, Namaste." She looked at the man for a moment as he looked vaguely familiiar... She smiled at the second man that was accompanying the first, trying to show that both were more than welcome to be part of the conversation. Izzy smiled again, as she described her current specials.

"Well, in honor of the World Cup, I have re-themed the colors, AND I've added golden snitch sprinkles over there at the counter. For example though... if you were a fan of India's National Team," What? She didn't say THEY were, this was hypothetical! "You could try the Jalebi Jubilee, which actually comes with bits of jalebi in it! Or..." Izzy hopped over to another one of her new creations... "Let's say you're a fan of Fiji. You can get the Cassava Circus which has coconut, coconut cream, and ginger all over the top of a cassava flavored ice cream." She looked up at the customers, smiling, wondering if anything was catching their eye. There were so many flavors that she just wanted to let the men absorb it all in!!
The woman wasn’t hounding himself nor Arjun. It was possible that they were not recognized. This was simply fine. “What my friend here also mean to add is ‘please’ in there.’’ Raju sincerely hoped his flirtatious smile made up for any rudeness she might feel. Anyone who knew Raju well enough would know he generally wasn’t rude. Raju liked the sounds of the Quidditch specials. “I’ve had enough of Jalebi to last me a lifetime.’’ Captain Raju shot a knowing look at Arjun. “I’ll have a Cassava Circus. Coconut is heaven.’’

To the pretty woman, he added with another charming smile “Care to join us? If you’re due to have a break soon?’’