View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 07:27 AM   #28 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
"I'm not afraid." Jada clarified smartly. "My daddy's outside and he said he'd protect me no matter what." The child felt there was no need to be afraid, but also. "You can't help Katy, she's dead." She would know. Mhm.

[b]"And when you're dead, people can't help you. She's not a ghost which means she's never coming back. [b]"Yep yep yep, she knew things about death and people dying. It'd all been explained to her before and she was aware how it worked.

Katy was proper gone.
Katy's dead...

Ava couldn't help but raised her eyebrows when the little girl mentioned that. As far as she remembered, the assignment sheet did not mention about her friend's death. Well, this was interesting. "Could you tell me what exactly had happened before Katy was missing?" How could Jada claim that her friend was dead? Did she find her body or something? Or it was just her wild imagination? Go tell this YATI, kid.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.