Thread: International Cooperation Office of Conley Phora
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

SPOILER!!: Beatrice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
That sound most definitely did not come from her. Which means...

At the realization, Beatrice had to press her lips together to hide the beginning of a smile. Clearing her throat, she reached into her robes pocket and pulled out a pumpkin pasty and placed it on his desk without a word. Her son, Tamlin, had taken quite the liking to these treats so she made sure she had some on her almost all the time. Couldn't let one Department Head go around hungry, right?

As for the offer, the brunette continued on as if the whole stomach growling part didn't happen. "In behalf of my department, I was wondering if you would be interested in taking care of another plant?" She was optimistic that he would, considering the plants all over the reception area. "You see, our botany division head has designed a new, low maintenance flowering plant that would be perfect for the Ministry. Its leaves can be made into tea and fertilizing powder. You can even choose which color of flower you want. It's absolutely free, sir. You only need to say yes and I will be back with a pot of it for you." And whoever else in his department that would want one too. For now, convincing the head was the first step.

Like magic, a pump pastie appeared in front of him. His mouth salivated a little. Trying not to look too eager, Conley ripped open the packaging, tore off a piece and popped it into his mouth. While he chewed, he listened to the young lady's pitch.

Plants? Flowers, Fertilizer? Tea? Well, she had sod him at tea. Conley was a bit of a tea connoisseur, and his eyes had lit up a bit at the prospect of having a tea plant in his office. Only he felt like there was a catch and so he asked. "So you're just giving away free plants?" he said skeptically with a raised eyebrow at the young lady. "And what do you mean by 'low maintenance'?" he followed up with, because well, Conley was not a green thumb.