View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 03:13 AM   #40 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Torben View Post
If he didn’t before then know Pavel knew why MacKenzie was such a hit with the ladies since that smile that he just was at the receiving end of was as his sister would say attractive. He on the other hand couldn’t care less he just returned the smile with one of his own as he mused. "I’m doing very well thank you. England is playing well in the world cup and we’ve gone on to the last 16. Did you see our smashing victories over China and Cóte de ‘Ivory?"

Sighing slightly Pavel said "Sometimes Cynthia is too proud, but yes I’m buying her and myself extra bats. As my mother always says it’s better to come prepared then to wish you had when it’s too late." He was not a fan of losing because of material malfunction and thus took steps. Nodding he wondered "Have you played against Portugal yourself?" MacKenzie seemed to imply something to that effect anyway unless he interpreted it wrong.

Eyeing the jersey he wished that it had been for his professional quidditch team, but you couldn’t get everything he supposed. "Fun, I remember when I got my first training broom, it was a magical moment."
If anyone asked, Colin would go to his grave saying that he was still just as charming as he had been all those years ago, freshly graduated from Hogwarts and new to the Magpies. Leave it to Pavel to just play it cool with a smile of his own.

"Been to th' last few games actually. Will likely be at th' rest since we've got a damn good shot at winnin' it all this year. And, aye, a've had a few goes at Portgual back in my day. Feisty team they 'ave always been. Bit a'm sure ye will do just fine," he replied with a sincere nod. "Especially if ye and Cynthia knock 'em all out right away." A slap on the shoulder and a hearty chuckle followed.

Of course, the jersey was being held up with pride. Colin was a bit biased toward his own team and everything. But it was only natural for his grandson to want to follow in Papa MacKenzie's footsteps. "Could no' 'ave said it better myself, mate. Even more magical seeing yer wee lads jumping on a broom fer th' firs' time."