View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 05:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod

DMLE
Plimpy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Alexa had only just nudged the door open when the woman broke out into large chunks of exposition....about plants......

She left her patrol....to be asked if Law Enforcement wanted to look nicer and more environmentally conscious......?

Breathe Cambridge. Lex turned to Lucille, her expression neutral despite how unimpressed she currently grew. It didn't matter to her what sort of plants they were or what colour they happened to be. "I've got no one to spare for plant duty." They could start there. This whole "water every few days" thing, honestly who had the time to remember wilting plants in an office when the British Wizarding World was counting on you?

"I don't mind you putting plants around the place if that's what Olly wants," no skin off her back there, "But you'd have to send someone to maintain them too if that's the route you wanna take." They'd be decorative sure, but they'd also be dead pretty soon.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote