View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 03:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
Nyx Higgs
England National Team Player
Dugbog

Default Leon and Renee

Nyx actually smiled and chuckled a bit at Leon's remark she wasn't TOTALLY made of stone, ok?. "Then I'm quite skilled at it, if I do say so myself," she joked with him. Honestly though, observation was one of her specialities. You had to have a good eye in order to spot a small golden snitch zipping across the Quidditch field. It certainly was a handy skill to have, and applicable to many situations.

This pub was becoming dreadfully crowded, and as soon as she thought this, Renee came over to the table and made herself right at home. Nyx had been naive to think she was going to have a nice quiet drink all to herself. She should have known this would happen. Socializing wasn't exactly a CHORE for her...but it was something she avoided, if she could.

"I believe they're lodging here," she informed her as Renee started to wonder aloud about where they were staying. She ignored her request to sit - since she was already doing that. "If not - they seem to really enjoy the pub aspect of it, at least," she said with a small shrug as she took a sip of her butterbeer.

Sure enough, as soon as she said that, the innkeeper approached the team and loudly announced that their rooms were ready. Nyx raised at eyebrow at Renee as the detail was confirmed before taking another sip of her drink. Whenever she didn't know what to say - taking a drink was a good distraction.