View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 04:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Cleaning. Okay. Ram considered things, his brow furrowing beneath his glasses. He bent down to get on eye level with the counter top and the wand, still not touching it.

"Do you use any magical cleaning products when you're cleaning?" There were a few different ones on the market that people liked to use after all. "And what were you cleaning, exactly? Er... I just need to ascertain what in the environment might be contributing to the problem." He added, not meaning to be nosy.

11 inches of Holly, he noted. Holly could be troublesome sometimes. It was known.
Magical cleaning products. That would be a big yes. She hesitated for a moment before answering. "Well, I did purchase a bottle of Super Spot Out from a gentleman at the carnival last summer. I'm not exactly sure what it's made of, but he guaranteed it to get out the toughest of stains." Lucy wondered if purchasing an unknown cleaner from a carnie had been the best idea, but she loved supporting the little guy trying to make it on his own.

"I was trying to remove a rather stubborn red wine stain from the sandy fawn colored carpet." She exhaled slowly. "Installing light colored carpet in the guestrooms wasn't my brightest idea." It was rather shocking how easily they would stain and nothing bothered her more than a guestroom that looked dirty.