View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Ewan couldn’t help but grin at her now, after all, his jokes were not to everyone’s taste *Cough* Annabeth *Cough*. “Then I’ll keep telling them to you!”

“The second movie kinda goes forward a few years and he’s older and played by an older actor” he replied, a small smile on his face, his eyes still on the movie. The movies could be confusing but he knew she was smart enough to understand them. “It’ll all become clear very soon” he continued, pointing at the screen now as the red faced villain hunted the Jedi through the desert. “He’s so under-rated as a villain and his fight scenes are pretty damn cool”. Was he a typical boy who liked cool light saber’s? Yes. Did he love cool fight scenes? Yes. Ewan’s eyes were now glued to the screen as the Jedi narrowly escaped the Sith.

Ewan couldn’t help but roll his eyes at Myrtle, somewhat bore of her over dramatic personality. There was enough drama at Hogwarts without her attention seeking dramatics. “Does she really need to feel horrid though Mert?” a small smile playing on his face now at the shortening of her name. “I mean, I’m sure she’s sad but I can imagine it’ll take a while to sink in”. He honestly couldn’t imagine just waking up and finding out your dead. Like… Boom. Dead. “You know, maybe you could feel sorry for her? Instead of I dunno, feeling sorry for yourself?” Ewan couldn’t help but feel slightly annoyed at her lack of sympathy for the poor woman now. Letting the subject drop, he gave a small curt nod “Yup, we’re watching Star Wars”.