View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ewan & Myrtle!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

With her, nicknames depended on the person. For some people a nickname just popped up in her head like it was nothing. Like with Reese or Stefan for instance. Rylee lifted her shoulders in a slight shrug while cracking a smile. "Maybe I am random but never really gave it all that much thought." In her mind she was just her. Rylee. "Of course I know how you are, silly. I was just saying that I mainly know little little kids jokes that I tell to Sar." Not that it matter really because look at her, she laughed at all the jokes. "Okay so... What does Winnie the Pooh wear to bed?" This was Saros' favorite one and always made the toddler giggle. After waiting a few moments she answer, "POOH-jamas!" Cue all the giggles.

That look wasn't just about his dad, it was about understanding what the blanket meant to him. How something so old could still be cherished and loved. She smiled softly. "That's how I feel about my blanket."

The movie was just getting started and she was just getting into it when a whiny dramatic voice came from above. Lifting her gaze onto the ghost girl as she settled right in front of them. "Hello, Myrtle." Short and sweet.

You are Bread!