View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 02:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Ewan couldn’t help but smirk a little at the nickname. It could have been a whole lot worse and well, it kind of suited him. “It does fit, I guess” he replied, a friendly smile on his freckly face. Sure, the ones he came up with were better but for Rylee, this was practically unparalleled. “Pfft, when I least expect it? Nothing surprises me when it comes to you, girl on fire”, his mind turning to the lyrics of his favourite song about a girl ablaze. That was until she started to giggle at his jokes and set him into a fit of giggles. What was it with other people laughing that made set him off? “Jheeze Ry, it wasn’t that funny!” his face contradicting what he was saying completely. “Do you know any jokes?”

Ewan couldn’t help but feel slightly embarrassed at being caught carrying around his favourite blanket. “It was actually a present from Dad when I was younger” he admitted, holding up the green and gold blanket now for her to see. Smiling slightly at the obvious amount of questions that were going to come his way, he replied “Well, these were kinda remakes that were brought out after the original trilogy but they were set before? If that makes sense” understanding completely that it didn’t exactly make sense. “Well, a lot of people who likes the original were not fans of this trilogy” his eyes now following the movement of the lightsaber on screen.
This being Rylee the nickname could most certainly have been much worse. She wasn't really the nickname giving type, she was the type that had all the nicknames. "Of course it does. Least for now anyhow," she laughed. "No? Why is that? Am I that random?" Rylee didn't think she was but who really knew anymore. "Yes it was! You know I laugh at the simplest of things!" This was true. Whenever she was with him it was a laughing party. "Me? Uhhh... just the kids jokes I tell Saros sometimes." Mostly about creatures and Winnie the Pooh.

A present from his dad. That hit her hard. She understood completely and without saying anything she leaned over and gave him a light hug. He would understand why. Sitting back she reached into her bag, rummaging around a bit before pulling out her blanket. Blue-gray eyes meet Ewan's for a moment. "I've had this since I was really really little." It was the first blanket she could actually remember owning and it's the only one she cared about. Laying the fleece blanket over her lap she let Lamb move about so he could get himself comfortable again. "Remakes made after the originals but supposed to be before those ones?" Uhhh... that was a little confusing but it sorta made sense. She had read books that had done that before. "Oh.. well who knows... I might just like it."

You are Bread!