View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 12:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
“Pan? Huh. I can live with that” a small smirk appearing across his face name, his mind briefly travelling back to the time an old friend gave him a copy of the book to read. “I’m sure you’ll give me something better but it’ll do”. Was he intentionally holding on to things? No. He just couldn’t help but make jokes and giggle as though he was still crawling on all fours. “Hey…hey Rylee, why is Peter Pan always flying?” pausing only for a moment before continuing “because he Neverlands!” A monkey like smile spread across his face as he waited for her response which was obviously going to be a chorus of laughter. “You know why I like that joke?” he chuckled, “It never gets old”.

Snuggling further down in his chair now, he couldn’t help but pull out his favourite blanket from his backpack and throw it over himself. “Star Wars is a pretty good movie. I mean, I used to watch it with Dad when I was younger. I don’t mind answering you’re questions if you have any”. He’d seen them so many times that he practically knew them back to front. “This is the Phantom Menace. Most people’s least favourite but I don’t mind it” he gestured to the writing that was flying down the screen in typical Star Wars fashion.
"Yeah, Pan. It fits," she laughed. Having seen the movie more times that she could count she knew how true that answer was."Oh, you better believe I will. Sooner or later when you least expect it." There was nothing at all wrong with being a kid. Oh, a joke! Rylee was about to say she didn't know but Ewan already was giving her the answer. 'He neverlands'. The ginger haired lioness cracked a smile which turned into laughter. "Cute. Very cute," she giggled. Before she could even stop laughing she was being told another joke which only made her laughter worse. "Oh my!" Those were so simple but funny!

Rylee glanced over at her curly haired friend and smiled seeing him getting comfortable. "You carry a blanket around too?" A blanket was just one of the many many things she kept in her bag. "That's good to know because I'm sure I'll have several." Still brushing her fingers through Lamb's fur, she fixed her eyes on the screen in front of her. "How come?"

You are Bread!