View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 06:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
She watched as Ramiel eyed her wand, hopeful he would be able to fix whatever was wrong without too much of a fuss. Lucy remembered many years ago when her sister had an issue with her wand and it was a major ordeal trying to put it right.

"This morning as I was cleaning up a bit, it began to sputter and shake with a simple cleaning spell." She put her hand to her chin. "Come to think of it, it also happened last week while doing inventory. I was so busy at the time that I almost didn't notice. But, yes, it was most certainly not acting as it should." She sighed. The World Cup was coming and she had more work than ever to get completed before the guestrooms were filled beyond capacity.

"Do you think you might be able to get her back up to snuff? She's a great wand." If anyone would be able to, she was sure it was Ramiel.
Cleaning. Okay. Ram considered things, his brow furrowing beneath his glasses. He bent down to get on eye level with the counter top and the wand, still not touching it.

"Do you use any magical cleaning products when you're cleaning?" There were a few different ones on the market that people liked to use after all. "And what were you cleaning, exactly? Er... I just need to ascertain what in the environment might be contributing to the problem." He added, not meaning to be nosy.

11 inches of Holly, he noted. Holly could be troublesome sometimes. It was known.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you