View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 09:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
While attempting to clean up a rather stubborn stain in a guest room either that morning, her wand began to sputter and shake. A terribly worrisome response from her wand of many many years. If a witch can’t trust her wand, what can she trust?

Armed with her wand, a bag of galleons, and a lot of hope, Lucy entered Ollivanders and headed for the counter. If there was anyone that could figure out what was going on, and fix her beloved wand, it was Ramiel.

“Good afternoon. I do believe I’m in need of your wand restoration services. Something has gone amiss with my wand.“ She gently placed her wand, 11 inches long and made of holly with a phoenix feather core, on the counter.

He had things quite nicely sorted now, did Ramiel Skeres. Easy to get his ducks in a row when he was literally living in the store. Well, not in the store itself, but in the back room. The most important thing had been getting systems in place, a bit of regularity. And err... a few less plants. Just a few. He did like them well enough but it was a bit too much the herbology shop with the flowers everywhere and easier to keep tidy with less of them. He had kept a few here and there though.

The little bell over the door that tinkled to let him know he had company was enough to see Ram poke his head out from behind the curtain separating the back room from the shop proper. He stepped out, a steaming coffee mug in hand.

"Oh, hello Lucy." Ram eyed the wand when she put it on the counter and took a big loooong sip of his coffee and examined it without yet touching it. "Something amiss? What's been happening, if you don't mind me asking?"

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you