Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:16 AM   #28 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Lucille was walking to the office of Alexa Cambridge, the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, her carefully manicured hands holding a poster each. She was on a mission to ask if the DMLE would like some foliage. Having not been around Level Two before, Lucille saw the board outside the door and moved the poster in her right hand so that her left hand was carrying both as she wrote her name and waited to be let in.
Lex hadn't been in office all morning. It was one of those now rare occasions where she was out and about the streets of London. It was still only on MLE Department Head business as opposed to wrangling someone into cuffs and praying they resisted but a break from her office all the same. Funny how work could easily classify as the break she took in her day.

By now, the woman was wrapping things up when she got the alert that there was someone waiting outside her office.

Sigh.

There was always something, wasn't there? Reluctantly, Alexa headed back to the ministry, forgoing her impromptu plans to hit a patrol while she was out. With brisk steps, she made her way to her office and came to a stop just beside the other woman.

Diligently, but discreetly and non-verbally, Lex began removing the charms on her door. "What can I do for you?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.