Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 06:03 PM   #46 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Archer nodded, "Very much so. Just need a bit of water every few days. We've been using a potion my wife whipped up, mixed with water, and we can make enough of it to last each department a few weeks." By which time Gabby and he could brew more.

He had assumed this question was coming. Of course it would, it was a work project and these things had due dates. "I think next week they will be ready enough to re-pot and distribute around the Ministry." He also had a small poster he had put together, showing Olly, which had a little bit of information on the plant, the many features of the plant, and simple care instructions. "I can copy these to go out with them if you'd like."
Perfect. It was absolutely perfect.

If Olly had been a hugger, she'd have most likely hugged Archer. As it were though she simply smiled at him, gratefully. "You should bring your wife by some time." Or they should name this plant after her. Naturally, they'd have to send it in to have it certified but they could still call it after his wife. It wasn't like it had a different name seeing as it was a new design.

Back to the plant itself, though.

"I'd like for the Botany division to go to all the departments personally, actually. The posters would be a great help, though. Just in case they're still a bit...hesitant, you know. So we can address any fears they might have before handing the plants over." Olly leaned back a little to make a quick note on a post-it, so she could maybe finish organizing that later today.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}