View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 10:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He held on as they moved to the top of the building. This way was so much faster and he didn't know why they didn't start out with this, they could have easily been up here so long ago.

Carefully not to fall as he got down, he had enough of making an idiot of himself this evening, he turned and gave her a smile, "This was much better. Here let me help you." Walking over he started to help her take the equipment off and put it over to the side so they wouldn't trip before starting to take off his own. "That was fun, but I don't wish to ever try to climb a wall again." Laughing at his own weakness, because if he couldn't laugh at it who could?

Turning to the view he stopped and stared, this was breathtaking now that they were up there and automatically his small camera that had been in his pocket was out. Remembering he wasn't there for the pictures, he looked back to his date, "I think we have a picnic waiting on us."
Amidala smiled at him. "Thank you." She was definitely in need of assistance as the equipment got a bit knotted and tight. The redhead kept her deep blue eyes locked on him, then quickly turned away hoping he wouldn't notice, she didn't want to seem creepy.

Ami chuckled at his comment and softly pat his shoulder and smiled. "You did wonderfully."

The view! Oh goodness was it scenic and marvelous! "This is beautiful!" She sighed in content, looking over at the view from the top of the building. "Ah yes! Wow, it looks delicious." And yes, she was starving. Amidala headed over to the delicious goodies!
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote