View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 06:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default I hope you don't mind I combined them both.
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Atticus couldn't have asked for a better event to boost business. Summer was always a busy time in the Alley, but now with the Quidditch World Cup being played in England, it seemed like half the Wizarding World was traveling here. And he couldn't be more pleased. Business was already booming and it was only May.

Once he assisted a customer with a music recommendation, his eyes fell on quite an attractive woman as she walked in. Atticus veered his path through the store to pause next to her as she began to look around. "Good day, Miss. Anything I can help you with?"

Atticus wasn't much of a Quidditch fan himself, but he tended to at least recognize some of the players. They were fairly famous, especially certain ones. And when this bloke stepped inside his shop, Atticus was fairly sure he was one of these Quidditch player - he looked rather familiar - though he would not be able to place a name or team with the face.

Still, he was a customer and he would be pleasant. "Anything I can help you with today?" Atticus noted his apparent interest in the vinyls. "We do have some great sales going on right now."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamberto Urupi View Post
The Quidditch player turned his attention to the shopkeeper, so far good service. Anything he'd be interested? Why, yes there was. "I was looking for something more of a classical approach." Classical music did help him relax after a good work out, however rap and r&b was more of his taste.

Taking a glance at the display signs he nodded and smiled. "So I see." Perhaps he should take recommendations from the shopkeeper himself. "Anything you can recommend, mate?" He asked with genuine interest in finding some good tunes.
Looking around the shop Val bounced around checking out all the music, but also..... hello there man coming up to her. She grinned as he walked over and asked if she needed any help.

"Hola"

Looking around once more before going back to him she wasn't sure if she needed help or not, but she didn't want him walking away, though it could be fun to watch that as well. "I don't think I do, but this is a lovely shop. Do you have all genres here?" Of course, he did, she could tell, but she wouldn't admit that.

Hearing the door and the shopkeeper greeting someone, Val turned her head for a quick second and then turned fully around. "Oh my gosh, do you know who that is? You have to know who that is." Her words weren't helping her at all.

"You are... You are Urupi, I mean Lamberto Urupi." She didn't just follow the Mexican teams, she did follow all the countries. Quidditch was her thing and it wasn't showing at all, was it?