View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 03:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
"I dunno." Was the only answer she could give. There were no rights. There was nothing said. She was not under arrest, she was here, for now, as a witness and it was only under those circumstances that her mother had even agreed to an interview--not that she knew. All she knew was, she was bored and hungry and wanted to go home.

"Can I go home now?"
Perhaps her parents or guardian did know about the rights so Ava wouldn't really explain all of those to this kid. After all, she was a witness so there was just one thing she needed to say to her. "Right, I just want to say that you don't have to be afraid with us because you're already under law protection. She thought Jada needed to know about that, just in case she was afraid to tell her the truth.

"I understand that you want to go home so bad, Jada. But I just needed to ask a few more questions before you can go home so we can help to find your friend." With a small smile, the YATI convinced the witness. Hopefully little Jada here could be more cooperative so they could finish this interrogation. She also didn't want to get stuck here for a long time.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.