View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 07:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lamberto Urupi
England National Team Player
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Atticus wasn't much of a Quidditch fan himself, but he tended to at least recognize some of the players. They were fairly famous, especially certain ones. And when this bloke stepped inside his shop, Atticus was fairly sure he was one of these Quidditch player - he looked rather familiar - though he would not be able to place a name or team with the face.

Still, he was a customer and he would be pleasant. "Anything I can help you with today?" Atticus noted his apparent interest in the vinyls. "We do have some great sales going on right now."
The Quidditch player turned his attention to the shopkeeper, so far good service. Anything he'd be interested? Why, yes there was. "I was looking for something more of a classical approach." Classical music did help him relax after a good work out, however rap and r&b was more of his taste.

Taking a glance at the display signs he nodded and smiled. "So I see." Perhaps he should take recommendations from the shopkeeper himself. "Anything you can recommend, mate?" He asked with genuine interest in finding some good tunes.