View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 12:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee was quiet a moment before she nodded in understanding. If only he knew that she had already done just that. Closed her mind off from what really happened. A very large part of her still believed that this was all just some bad dream, a horrible joke. That she would wake up and everything would be as it was before. "I don't just have my lessons and homework to keep me busy... I have Quidditch too." Sadly she had missed their last match but if she trained longer and harder she would be more than ready for the final matches that were coming up.

Rylee listened to every word that Wayland said to her. The way he spoke about his own parents made her want to cry, she could feel the small ache in her chest and some of her own memories trying to force their way forward. Memories she refused to think about, especially now, sitting here in her HoH's office. "Memories can be really hard to handle sometimes," she whispered softly managing a sad smile. With how often her parents were away on business these last few years some of her best memories of them were from when she was a small child.

Pushing her own thoughts and feelings way back in her mind once again she pulled out her own planned and a quill. "I'll be here after my last lesson tomorrow." When it came to creatures she was always excited.

You are Bread!