View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 04:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Opening his door a bit wider to stand in the frame Professor Wishart shook his head "No, you’re not interrupting Hanna, in fact you came at a perfect time. I need a short grading break anyway." He after all didn’t want to accidentally give a student a P grade on a project they deserved an E grade on. Joshua was pleased to hear that Hanna’s lavender bush now was flowering and thriving and had been of usefulness.

Accepting the vial of lavender oil Professor Wishart said "Thank you for the vial Hanna, but you didn’t need to thank me for helping you with your bush. It would have been enough to hear that your bush is blooming better than ever. The lavender oil will be good in a cream for my beat and dry hands though."

"So are you already thinking about summer vacation?" He wondered curiously, he remembered that he had in exam times.
Hanna was quite relieved that she wasn't completely interrupting Professor Wishart. She didn't need much of his time, but still didn't want to be distracting him. She knew the power of unexpected things coming up when she was deep in concentration. It wasn't always easy to get back on track.

Knowing how kind Professor Wishart was, his reaction wasn't unexpected. She had wanted to give him an update on her plant, anyway, and knew he would be pleased to hear that his help had revived her plant back to life. But it was a little something she wanted to give him anyway. "I bet the constant washing after being in soil must make them pretty dry," Hanna agreed. The top two lessons requiring her to give her hands a good scrub after - potions and herbology - had a noticeable impact on her skin. She noticed it dry out, especially when she had to give it a scrub.

Feeling much more relaxed this year than last, owing to the fact she wasn't worried Scrimgeour and his minions were potentially coming back. "I'm going to be doing my usual summer dance school, with a showcase towards the end of August. And I think spending time with my family. My little brother will be a year old soon, so I think he will be more interesting to play with than last holidays." He was only a tiny newborn then, and his only interactions were with people who fed him. "What about you?" she asked. Surely Professors had a summer vacation to look forward to as well.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move