View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 05:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Trinetta sat quietly, trying to keep track of everything the professor was saying. Divination in the classical sense - tea leaves, tarot cards, etc. - was easy for her. When it got to these goofy forms of divination that seemed to involve just about any sort of thing, she had trouble keeping up sometimes. Still, when no one else seemed to be willing to give it a shot, she stood up. "I'll do the shadow thing, Professor," she said, setting down her stuff and heading to the sheet that she had set up.

She consulted the guidelines that she had set up by the sheet and then walked behind it and stood. Was it working? She could see her shadow staring back at her, so she could only assume the students on the other side saw it too. So she tried to replicate what the professor had done, walking closer to the light so her shadow got larger. It was the only way she was going to get taller any time soon sooooo...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid