Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 06:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Whether it had been his paranoia or the actual illness taking hold, Malachi had been itchy and was now all too grateful that the ministry had delivered the long awaited cure before he ended up looking anything like Kettleburn and the others. Suffice to say, the man didn't want to go home to his wife covered in fur.

Walking briskly, the man made his way to the newly replaced board and tacked on the notice.

Not wanting to depend on the chance students may or may not see, he also tapped it so the notice rang out through the entire castle and onto the grounds.

Quote:
ATTENTION!

Students who have been exposed to the infection caused by the furry little creatures whether before or during the search, please report to the Hospital wing to receive the cure.

If you are infected, or suspect you may be infected, make your way there immediately. If you have a friend you suspect to be infected, pull them along with you. There's no need for anyone to go home in the coming weeks carrying this bug.

Thank you.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.