Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 02:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pete Snow
England National Team Player
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Pleased to be recognized, it was a pride and respect thing when it came to quidditch for her. If your name was not in the mouths of your opposition then you may as well snap your broom in two and retire. "Every now and then," nods in agreement. Whether or not her now was, in fact, now was still hanging in the air as it were.

She had other plans for celebrating making it through the Round of 16, and no one truly celebrated quite like Bulgaria...except maybe the Irish...so she was quite satisfied on that front. "Are you paying?" asks, suggests rather, coyly.
Of course Pete knew her name. If you didn't properly know your opponents, then you weren't properly prepared to face them. So he generally made it a point to know names, especially when the person behind the name was attractive. Then it was important for several reasons.

"So why not now, then?" He asked with a smile. He flipped a galleon in the air at the mention of paying. "Of course. What kind of a man would I be if I invited you to have a butterbeer with me without treating you to it?"