View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 12:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Huh? Derf was, somehow, unaware of what he as doing - the whole gnawing on his broom handle and all that. But even so...it was highly unlikely that he was going to eat the entire thing and then have nothing to fly on. "Uuuh...not really," he replied while momentarily pulling his mouth away from the handle to speak properly. Manners and all, shouldn't talk with your mouth full. "I mean...outside of it being an attacking formation done by chasers. It's more strategic than the Hawkshead Attacking Formation and doesn't reply on intimidation to execute though."

He probably wasn't reaaaaaaaally allowed to share too much more.

As for this whole practicing thing...er...Derf was back to getting distracted by gnawing on his broom. Like...really REALLY gnawing on it. That is until he let out a loud YELP as a splinter from the bit he had been chewing on plunged itself in the soft plump pink flesh of the inside of his lower lip.

Y I K E S
UH OH

The last thing she expected was the head boy to actually bite off a piece of the wood. CRIKEY. The bit he had mentioned on the radial runespoor went unnoticed because there were pressing matters right now in which the healer found herself over at his side taking temporary hold of his broom to allow herself to better have a look. "Mr Ashburry-Hawthorne.........." and quickly summoned her emergency splinter kit to help him out.

"Open just a little please." His mouth, obviously.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.