View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 02:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default ;____; it took me decades I is sorry
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Alpacas.

Wow. Tamlin prided himself in being more advanced than kids his age when it came to having learned about creatures but it seemed like somewhere along the way, he missed out on alpacas. They were not only cool, Scarlett. They were VERY COOL and Tamlin was properly fascinated. With his moms' friends' monster daughter now having relinquished her hold on him, the young boy absently massaged on his hand as he slowly approached the herd, fighting a huge boyish grin threatening to split his face.

"Alpacas." Well, now he has lost the grinning battle and was now readily reaching out to stroke one's fur as he beamed up at the animal. AHHH. FUR! "Here, Sunny." This one was Sunny, right? "Let's go get some food." For the alpacas. Yes, the six year old has decided he was not going to be leaving this house unless he got to feed the alpacas.

Oh, pssh. Of course she would have! She already missed so many years with these kids. It still honestly made her feel bad up to this day, missing out on so much on the life of her friends... But she was here now and she wasn't planning on absquatulating again so to Calen, the attentive house elf, her bag of giftsies would go. She tried to be unpredictable with the gifts and Tamlin did his fair share of pointing out which ones were too mainstream so Beezus hoped the Mordaunt kids would like them. And if they don't, she won't feel bad. Okay, maybe just a smidgen.

Speaking of, Catherine's responses were very minimal, weren't they? Much more so than Tamlin's. The former Ravenclaw couldn't help but compare her to her father when they were still at Hogwarts and she could definitely pinpoint the many similarities (maybe minus the staring). Merlin, that Mordaunt blood was strong.

And as if the ex-Slytherin could hear her thoughts...he now came traipsing in with his two sons in tow. It was a sight, really. It made her smirk. "Mordred." And Kenzie! And Noah! And yes, she already knows Catherine, duh.

Noah got a sweet smile from Aunt Beezus (Oh, okay she was going to be stared at by the twins now?) before taking the cue to answer Sophie. "Mhm. I did. Hello, 'kenzie! Remember me?" She wasn't going to be hurt if he didn't. Mckenzie was a baby so he gets a free pass and some arm squishing while his father got a pat on the cheek. "Quite a lovely family you have here, 'dred. I'm impressed." Although, Beezus thought, Sophie deserved much of the credit. Like seventy percent of it. Heh.