View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 11:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post
Faith heard the footsteps at least a minute before Zoryn arrived at the top of their little hill, and had some time to aggressively rub the tears from her eyes with the heels of her hands and stretch out her arms to her girlfriend. Hugs were a much appreciated and valuable commodity right about now.

"I know I'll be okay if I'm with you," she said shakily, burying her face into Zoryn's shoulder and taking shuddering breaths. "I just don't know if I want to leave. Hogwarts is like home for us, it's where we had so many firsts and it's where we met and became best friends and then fell in love and faced all sorts of awful, awful things together. How do we leave? What if the world is scarier than Hogwarts?"

Clearly all very important things, and nothing like the final letter from the creature reserves that she currently had in her robes. Not quite something she wanted to put into the time capsule, but definitely something she wanted to show Zoryn, who'd convinced her to apply in the first place. To stay home, in the UK, not to run.

Kinda funny how Zoryn was the one telling her off for trying to run away from everything she knew. Nuri would say the word was irony. Faith lacked the vocabulary for these things, but she did know that she was feeling as though she wasn't chasing the same things her classmates were. Many were off to universities and going into professional sports, and she was doing neither. It was like a joke in the cinema, where everyone was laughing, and she was the only one who couldn't for her life figure out what was so funny.

"What did you bring?"
Again, was this a bad time to voice the fact that she hated any and all human tears? Probably. ”Faith… There’s no way the world is any scarier than what we’ve seen here,” they survived INFERI, DARK MAGIC HEXES, and MUGGLE STUDIES HOMEWORK. They could survive anything. In Zoryn Spinnet’s professional opinion. As for the other thing, the Gryffindor shrugged. She felt very little attachment to Hogwarts, actually. ”We’ll make a new place home.” Because Hogwarts wasn’t home, not for Zoryn anyway.

Faith Chosen was home.

She gave her best friend a squeeze, head against the girl’s arm. It would be okay because they’d be together. That’s what ride or dies were for. Despite the urge to run (pfffffft irony? not here!), she was still here wasn't she? She hadn't run yet.

Faith’s question provoked a mischievous grin. Aside from the all-too obvious, broken bludger that she had since abandoned by her feet…. ”The leftover polyjuice," From earlier this term when they pulled the ultimate prank against Maxton Carden. Maybe some future Hogwart's legend would need the help to do something extraordinary. There was also a letter somewhere in her bag. "And.." she paused, totally innocent. "Some girl’s underwear,” she sat up, letting go of her friend and pulling the knickers out of her pocket to show ‘n tell. Who did they belong to anyway?

Heh.

Did she recognize them?

You are Lemon!

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 03-26-2019 at 11:56 AM.