View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 02:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
He was glad she didn't accuse him of being overly concerned for the students. He knew so many of them personally that he wanted to make sure each and every one was well taken care of. "Of course. I'm happy to help them prepare for University." He nodded at her next words. "Well, please do let me know. I am here to help."

He slid his chair back a bit and stood. "Thank you for meeting with me. It was a pleasure to chat with you this morning. I better get back to work. Thank you for the tea, it was lovely." He gave her another smile before slowly backing towards the door. He was fairly certain she had better things to do than chat with him. After the Quidditch World Cup was over, there would be plenty of chatting time.
She offered him a smile and nodded, sipping her tea again. She appreciated employees that were always trying to help and improve, so she appreciated him. "Thank you, I'll be sure to keep you in the loop." They could probably lose his help, especially when it came to university things.

January was slightly surprised when he stood, ready to leave. It was a short meeting, but sometimes that was best. She appreciated him coming in and she was sure they both had important things to do. January smiled at him again. "You're welcome anytime, Foster. Thank you for coming by." She then watched him walk out the door and then returned to the work on her desk.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise