View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Their spot.

Funny wasn't it? Something that she had once claimed as her own was now something else she shared with her best friend. best girlfriend. that. That word that Zoryn had a difficult time saying out loud. That word. The girlfriend word. Her Faith Chosen. This spot was theirs.

But this time it was different. She wasn't coming here because her family would be moving to Scotland soon. She wasn't here because she had yet to hear back from U17. She wasn't here in anticipation of exams. In fact, this would be one of her last times here at all. Last time ruling the corridors. Last time sending bludger's at opponents on the quidditch pitch. Last time on the little hill overlooking the forest.

Zoryn Amari Spinnet wasn't one for nostalgia. She much preferred burning her bridges, rather than reminiscing over them. And yet here she was, carrying a dented dud-bludger in her arms, a vial of polyjuice in her bag, and one of Faith's knickers in her pocket. And yes, she was late. But only because she had to find the right shade of lipstick to mark the pants with. Important.

As she walked into the scene before her, she felt a strange fog set over. A figurative fog, that is. She sidled up next to her blonde and wrapped her arms around the girl in embrace. "It's going to be okay."
Faith heard the footsteps at least a minute before Zoryn arrived at the top of their little hill, and had some time to aggressively rub the tears from her eyes with the heels of her hands and stretch out her arms to her girlfriend. Hugs were a much appreciated and valuable commodity right about now.

"I know I'll be okay if I'm with you," she said shakily, burying her face into Zoryn's shoulder and taking shuddering breaths. "I just don't know if I want to leave. Hogwarts is like home for us, it's where we had so many firsts and it's where we met and became best friends and then fell in love and faced all sorts of awful, awful things together. How do we leave? What if the world is scarier than Hogwarts?"

Clearly all very important things, and nothing like the final letter from the creature reserves that she currently had in her robes. Not quite something she wanted to put into the time capsule, but definitely something she wanted to show Zoryn, who'd convinced her to apply in the first place. To stay home, in the UK, not to run.

Kinda funny how Zoryn was the one telling her off for trying to run away from everything she knew. Nuri would say the word was irony. Faith lacked the vocabulary for these things, but she did know that she was feeling as though she wasn't chasing the same things her classmates were. Many were off to universities and going into professional sports, and she was doing neither. It was like a joke in the cinema, where everyone was laughing, and she was the only one who couldn't for her life figure out what was so funny.

"What did you bring?"