View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 06:17 PM   #34 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priya Malviya View Post
Priya followed her teammates into the Leaky Cauldron, forever rolling her eyes at the name. It had sounded wrong when she was fifteen and visiting for the first time, and it sounded wrong now as she was made to visit once more. Then again, very little was right in this city. The air was full of muggle pollution, the people unfriendly and the local food was truly atrocious. So bland.

Incidentally, that was an excellent description of her ex. A Londoner by birth. At least she's not bitter.

Luckily for the professional keeper, her eye rolling and general attitude were hidden away behind large expensive sunglasses. She offered her name to the lady at the desk, a curt "Priya Malviya, I'm with them", but it was hard to maintain her signature grump act when they were here for such a happy occasion. A chance to stick elbows in some international ribs and win the Quidditch World cup, no less! Only her biggest dream since she'd first picked up a quaffle.

Priya adjusted the bag she had slung over her shoulder, and smirked a little at Aparna. "Would hungry for blood count as excited?" Because that's exactly how she's feeling at the present moment. That, and perhaps craving a butterbeer. It's the one single thing she enjoys about London, the neverending supply of that golden, sugary goodness.
"Looks like we have another team member arrival. Welcome, Ms. Malviya. Your room is ready and your Captain is already upstairs." It was hard for her to contain her joy over having so many rooms occupied. It was going to be sad to see them all go when the events were over.

"Please let me know if there is anything I can get for you. I can send out for almost any item you may need."