View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Anticipation was mounting as Stasya made her way over to the designated spot on the grounds for the last Apparition lesson of the year. Being able to Apparate would mean she didn’t have to depend on her mama, Aunt Anissa or anyone else to get anywhere, if she didn’t use Muggle transportation. She figured that would still be safer if she was going to visit Liv or Aunt Nastya in America. Less risk of splinching or ending up somewhere else entirely, even if she was confident she knew where both of them lived these days. Either way, it was going to be nice not to have to depend on family members whenever she wanted to visit a friend, and obviously she wasn’t about to go about trying to learn Apparition on her own like she had with Team Animagus. However successful that had been in the long run, although it had taken what seemed like half the school library to manage.

Either way, she was excited. A visit to the winged horses had helped her center herself, but she still felt the buzzing under her skin that was excitement and nerves. It was familiar, though, so she’d managed a bright smile for the Ministry department head as she’d come out into the clearing. “Good day, Mrs. Jordan-Durand,” she greeted her, even as she came up alongside Derf and lightly bumped his arm in greeting. Also, she sent a smile in Nicola’s direction as well. The fact she was the first non-Hufflepuff to arrive didn’t bother her one bit.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero