View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 03:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina approached the quidditch pitch, her old Comet tucked under her arm. Normally she was excited for flying lessons, but ever since she saw the notice for this lesson, she felt conflicted. She had her own broom and a willingness to fly, but a willingness to work as a team… not so much. Not that she had anything against her classmates. There was just too much uncertainty involved with teamwork, and Tina Dantes did not do uncertainty! She wondered what they could be doing today that would require teamwork; the only thing she could think of was quidditch. Was that the lesson today? Something quidditch-related?

“Good morning, Professor Adara,” Tina greeted, giving the woman a polite nod. A few other nods of acknowledgment were given to the other students, though she was too shy to initiate conversation. She set her broom and bag on the ground beside her and began a series of light stretches, just as instructed.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...