View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 10:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Hanna was almost about to turn around, thinking to check the Greenhouses or the Great Hall for Professor Wishart, when he opened the door. "Hello Professor," Hanna grinned back. "A-Am I interrupting anything?" She didn't need to do this now, if he was busy.

But he didn't give her the feeling that he was too busy. "It's back to normal now. I wanted to thank you for helping me and giving it just what it needed. It's flowering more than it has in the past few months and there's enough to make all of my sleeping draughts as well as harvest some of the oil for future use." And at mention of this, Hanna offered the small vial to Professor Wishart. "I extracted the oil with the natatraho spell we practiced earlier, and wanted to give you a vial of the oil from the plant." She wasn't sure if he had any use for it, but if nothing else it smelled good.
Opening his door a bit wider to stand in the frame Professor Wishart shook his head "No, you’re not interrupting Hanna, in fact you came at a perfect time. I need a short grading break anyway." He after all didn’t want to accidentally give a student a P grade on a project they deserved an E grade on. Joshua was pleased to hear that Hanna’s lavender bush now was flowering and thriving and had been of usefulness.

Accepting the vial of lavender oil Professor Wishart said "Thank you for the vial Hanna, but you didn’t need to thank me for helping you with your bush. It would have been enough to hear that your bush is blooming better than ever. The lavender oil will be good in a cream for my beat and dry hands though."

"So are you already thinking about summer vacation?" He wondered curiously, he remembered that he had in exam times.