View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 04:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
She simply smiled at his thank you, nodded, and took a sip from her own tea cup. Ah, yes, the infestation of... weird furry mutants. Since Foster was close to Hogwarts, January understood his concern and she sat up a little to address it. "I understand your concern, and appreciate it." Sometimes people in the Ministry forgot that they worked so closely with the school.

It was true, there was a lot of buzz about the World Cup at the moment, but truthfully, it helped distract from the chaos happening at Hogwarts. "I'm sure when this all settles you'll have a bit of work to do to help students prepare for University," she said, knowing that there would be a few who felt behind or perhaps unprepared. "But until then, if I think of anything that you may be able to help with, I'll certainly let you know." It was very kind of him to offer. And it wasn't the first time anyone had offered, either.
He was glad she didn't accuse him of being overly concerned for the students. He knew so many of them personally that he wanted to make sure each and every one was well taken care of. "Of course. I'm happy to help them prepare for University." He nodded at her next words. "Well, please do let me know. I am here to help."

He slid his chair back a bit and stood. "Thank you for meeting with me. It was a pleasure to chat with you this morning. I better get back to work. Thank you for the tea, it was lovely." He gave her another smile before slowly backing towards the door. He was fairly certain she had better things to do than chat with him. After the Quidditch World Cup was over, there would be plenty of chatting time.