Thread: Armour Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 10:51 PM   #51 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

OH MY GOSH.

It had worked! The little guy was in her hand!

Even though Nettie's first reaction was to jump up and RUN to either Stewart or Trent and shoved the little murderer into the cage, she knew she couldn't do that. Changes were she'd scare the little thing and it would poof in to thin air. Instead, she smiled at the little fluffball, even though her heart was racing.

"There you go, little fella!" she said, standing up and petting the mutant on the head. She cooed at him and even nuzzled him a little bit - RISKY MOVE she knew, since these things had EATEN someone before - but she really needed to sell that she was genuinely loving on him as she walked closer and closer to Trent.

"You guys are going to be fine. Just fine," she told it, before quickly shoving the little thing in to the cage Trent was holding out for them. There. She had BETRAYED the cute little thing. AND SHE FELT SO BAD ABOUT IT. What was WRONG with her?!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid