View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 12:33 AM   #20 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
George was a busy man. Did everyone in this building not know how busy he was? Have him sitting here in this interrogation room. Bah! They had nothing on him. Chocolate brown eyes moved to the child when she entered the room. This would be all too easy.

"Come to waste both our time, Love? Let me put you out of your misery. I dunno nothin' about the man. I dunno nothin' about whatever else you think you've got. What say you let me out and we can both be on our way?"
Child indeed. Emilia did her best to look all sorts of innocent and moved around to stand opposite the older man, offering him a polite smile. "Emilia Espinosa, Mr. Manning. Terribly sorry you had to come in like this, but I do so appreciate you taking the time. I understand you're a very busy man, so let's just go through things one more time and we'll both be on our way." And honest to goodness the brunette really did look like she was gutted for making the man sit in this interrogation room, she did. "But first, you've been read your rights and are fully aware of them, yes?"