View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 03:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
When his date didn't arrive within the few minutes, Darej didn't think much of it. No biggie. It meant that he got to try a couple samples while waiting. They were good. After another moment he started to wonder if his date got cold feet or was in some sort of trouble? The other alternative was him being stood up... Standing him up though? Pfft, who would do that? He could be humble but wasn't going to deny the efforts to make himself look this way. Then again this was a blind date so maybe they were nervous. He would give them a half hour before heading home.. and luckily his date wasn't that late.

First thing Darej noticed. A guy. Okay, that was no biggie to him, he didn't care either way. And the name did give it away beforehand. Next thing, the guy wasn't hard on the eyes thankfully. And his attire though.. A low whistle may have escaped his mouth. "Now that's fashionably late to the tee." Smirking.

"Hi... Damien, right? I'm Darej." Just in case they had any doubts. He eyed him, clearly he was tired fand could use a pick-me-up. "Want some? It's some of the samples they gave out." Offering out the cup of chocoballs. He took one to eat himself. They were tasty after all.
Damien never felt less grown than when he was face to face with a man his age who looked like he had his life together. Darej happened to have that very look. Perhaps it was the assured stance, or the way his hair was parted just so, or the utter charm he'd slipped into his greeting? Damien quietly decided it was all three. Grinning in a self-conscious sort of way, the American-born boy-man offered his hand. "That's right. Damien Anderson-Belfort. Fashionably late might as well be my first and last name." That was very much an exaggeration, hopefully a good one. "Darej, Am I pronouncing that wrong?" He had made the J near silent and was certain that had to be wrong despite hearing it from the other man's mouth.

"yeah, alright." he said eagerly, taking one and popping the whole thing into his mouth without a second's thinking. The chocolate was warm and so sweet it bordered on unbearable. It was just what he looked for in candy. "I've never actually eaten here. Usually if I'm after something sweet I head to Florean's." It was always busy, but also always worth it.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence