Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:00 PM   #42 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

OH GOOD, Ewan and Hanna had made it out here too cause the more people the better use for distractions. No, definitely NOT common for creatures to be eating whole humans. But wait, was Ewan ... was ... her gaze shifted nervously to the younger students present. Oh, smart of Joshua to mention the dragonhide gloves, which conveniently Amelia had summoned her pair at that moment from her office. But she supposed as Herbology professor it was his nature to be prepared with protective clothing.

"Yes, no panic, good," she muttered in echo of Wishart, although inwardly she was definitely panicking. This would have been more her husband's ally but after over three decades together, surely he'd rubbed off on her some.

"I think maybe putting some food in the cages too to lure them in after we've giving them a taste?" She looked at the others and slowly, methodically, moved to sliding some of the carrots at the back of the cage. Now, hope they'd take the bait.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.