View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee nodded. Everyone one of her professors knew why she had left like she had. There was noway she or anyone else could have known what happened would have taken place. "I know but I don't like falling behind. There's a lot of things I want to accomplish and falling behind in all my lessons won't help with that." Not to mention whatever she had missed could be on upcoming exams.

The sooner she got back into the proper mindset of being back at school the better. There was a lot of assignments to make up and not just for this lesson either. Rylee took a look at all the notes and assignments, blowing out a slow breath as she reached to take them from him and look them over. "Thank you. I'm sure I'll be able to manage that." Two weeks time wasn't to bad and she was positive her friends would lend her a hand should she need it. At the mention of also getting the activities missed in class she nodded. "If it's not to much trouble I would like that." Completing the activities along with the homework might make it all easier to understand. A distraction was always good right now.
Tristan nodded. He understood having life goals and wanting to maintain a certain level of work. But he also knew what else she was doing. "I understand that for sure, Rylee, but you also need time to grieve properly. Distracting yourself with work only helps for a certain amount of time. That kind of grief never truly goes away, if I am to be honest with you. I was only four when my parents died in a car accident...and I miss them everyday." Being that young it was easier...but the older you got and the more you understood...the harder it became.

He could see the stress easing a bit as he handed over the assignments. "Your welcome. If you need more time let me know." He said with a nod and an encouraging smile. "It's never too much trouble. We can set it up easily. We can probably manage to get it done in four or five days max after your last class of the day. There were some creatures we worked with for a couple of days each." He said matter-of-factly. It was all business when it came to lessons and creatures with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
For the first two weeks that passed, Skyler hasn't really liked professor Wayland. She soon got over it though as things were starting to get back to normal much like her second and first years. Well, as normal as being at Hogwarts would allow. So she found herself knocking at his door, some time just after classes ended wanting to ask him a few questions about Nifflers.
It was fast approaching the end of the of the school year, and Tristan had so much left to do, grade, and to prepare exams. So when the knock came at his door he was a little annoyed that he had to stop his flow of work. But he must see to it that his students and colleagues had access to him when they needed him.

Tristan wrote down one quick note before setting down his quill, pushing his chair back and standing. He walked quickly towards the door, noting that it was Skyler. She had been acting rather odd the last few months and he hoped she was feeling better. With a smile, he pushed the door open. "Hello Skyler, what can I do for you?" It was a rather nice day today, so he made his way over to the two lawn chairs sitting on the porch of his hut. "Please, have a seat." He said gesturing to the chair opposite from the one he had just sat down in.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.