View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina was exhausted! Between keeping up with schoolwork, quidditch, and studying for her impending OWL exams (not to mention the school's puffy pink pest control problem), it felt like she was playing a never-ending game of catch up. She didn't even have any time to herself anymore; she gave up all the hobbies she enjoyed months ago to make more time for her studies. Every day was just the same: eat, study, quidditch, sleep, then do it all again. She was beginning to wonder what was the point of running herself ragged to be on top in every class (except DADA because, let's face it... no amount of studying was going to help her with that subject). It's the only way you'll get any recognition in this school, she reminded herself... but was the recognition worth the trouble anymore?

Running on three hours' sleep and just as many cups of coffee, Tina took deep breath to calm herself as she entered the classroom. Normally, she liked History of Magic, but the constant stress she was under made it hard to like much of anything. Still, she managed a small smile for the professor. It wasn't O'Hara's fault that she was so grumpy today! "Good morning, Professor," she greeted politely. She took her usual seat in one of the middle rows, close enough to pay attention but not right under the teacher's nose, and arranged her book, quiil, and parchment neatly on her desk.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...