View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 06:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
The Announcer
Other Characters
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Truth serum is not allowed by the court. Okay, she needed to remind herself about that. There were so much useful information that made the 21 year-old decided to grab her muggle pen and small notebook from her pocket and scribbled some important points from all these talking. Now it's the practice time, goodness. Hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult for her.

Putting her notebook back in her pocket, Ava then took the parchment that had been handed in. An 8 year-old suspect? Ah, this was quite tricky. Part of her already thought that there would be no way a little child could kidnap her own friend but... Let's see. She walked to interrogation room with the information that she had gotten and hopefully she could do this well.

Jada sat with her feet swinging. Every few minutes, she turned and looked at the mirror then back to the desk then to the door while her fingers tapped impatiently against the desk. Was this going to take all day? She wanted to go home and have a snack and watch movies with her daddy.

The little girl looked to the YATI, standing when she entered.

"I want to go home. Mummy said you have questions for me but I already told the other Auror what I saw. I want to leave. NOW."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
To say Emilia felt defeated would be an understatement. She hid it well, though, nodding along and internalizing everything Alexa Cambridge was saying. She was a first year, she knew she didn't need to know everything right now, but in this moment she realized just how wildly behind she was and it made her feel...inadequate. It didn't help that now she'd be thrown into a scenario perfectly highlighting just how little experience she had at this type of thing.

Taking her card, she looked it over. The guy clearly prided himself on his skills, so that was something she could play off of, maybe. She'd have to feel him out, see how it went. One thing was for sure, she wasn't bringing anything in with her. If her tactic was going to work, he had to think she wasn't expecting to be in there long at all. That talking to him was a waste of her time because he couldn't possibly know anything of use to her.

After making a quick stop by the loo to make sure she looked professional, prepared, the brunette made her way to her assigned interview room and slipped inside.

George was a busy man. Did everyone in this building not know how busy he was? Have him sitting here in this interrogation room. Bah! They had nothing on him. Chocolate brown eyes moved to the child when she entered the room. This would be all too easy.

"Come to waste both our time, Love? Let me put you out of your misery. I dunno nothin' about the man. I dunno nothin' about whatever else you think you've got. What say you let me out and we can both be on our way?"