Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Dalton! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Coffee was good. Coffee was excellent. Coffee was exactly what Dalton needed. What he didn't need, stood in front of the coffee machine waiting for his perfect cup, was someone singing his voice.

It wasn't that it was too early for that, or that it was too late - no, it was that it was something he never ever wanted ever. But, he thought, with a grimace, he should start getting used to it, because he doubted it would stop. "Hi, Megan," Dalton said as he turned around, his face free of any emotion because he wanted to be polite but he couldn't force a smile. "I definitely have the hang of everything, yeah. Thanks."

As for the coffee. "How'd you take it?"

The break room of Accidents and Catastrophes was definitely one of Megan’s howff. There was always someone to chat up. Today, she couldn’t be more pleased that it was Dalton. The only thing was... he was looking at her unsmilingly. She couldn’t think why this was so. It was a great day, she was being cheerful and friendly and he was settling in well. Or so she thought based on her observations.

“Everything okay? Pressure of the work not getting to you, is it?” With her gaze fixated on him, Megan sat at the table. “Black,’’ she replied despite her brain coming up with a witty and inappropriate thought.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺