View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 10:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
"I like to think of you all as family. I had become quite lonely after my husband passed. Taking on ownership of the Leaky helped, but getting to know the other shopkeepers has been the best." That was settled. She'd make plans to host a get together for the shopkeepers after the busy season.

Lucy shook her head and grinned. "Your galleons are no good here, young man." After jotting down his order on the pad she placed the slip on the order wheel. "It should be up shortly. In the meantime, make yourself at home."
It was touching…to find out he was thought of that way. It had been a long time since Gideon had had that outside his own blood, having lost even friends and not having the best of luck opening up that way. The potioner could understand since his own troubles had started after the ‘death’ of a long relationship. “Well I am honored then,” he admitted to his companion which was the truth.

He should have known it wasn’t going to work. Sure enough, she protested him talking of paying for his food. “Yes ma’am,” he said, giving in out of respect. It wasn’t something he was going to argue about, especially since it wasn’t his place but hers to make that sort of decision.