View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 05:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

After all of last term and dealing with the SORE craziness, Stasya had found it less weird to be walking around in athletic apparel when it was called for. Obviously there weren’t too many instances now that Hogwarts was relatively back to normal, but she didn’t feel awkward walking down to the Great Hall for the next Muggle Studies lesson, hoodie thrown over the rest of her outfit just so she was a bit more covered up to start with (plus it gave her somewhere to keep her prefect badge that wasn’t risking poking herself) and pink trainers on her feet. Basically, she was ready for anything, and considering most of the lessons this term had been sports-related she figured preparation wasn’t bad.

“Hi Professor Stewart!,” she greeted the woman, looking curiously at the ball she was bouncing. “Is anyone else joining us to help with the lesson?” Like how they’d had the visitor when they’d learned about cricket. Plus, she was just intrigued by the whole setup of the Hall, without the usual tables and everything. It was definitely not anything like Gobstones. Maybe Quidditch a little, but even there she was stymied. The balls were nothing like what they’d ever used before.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero