View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 12:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayola View Post
Unfortunately, he really didn't see that. Infact, he barely heard everything she said because there was just so much of it. Plus, it wasn't exactly the easiest of things to understand. "I don't think I have a cold..." As for his mouth ... the third year gingerly touched his lips and jaw, trying to find the apparently elusive defect that caused him to snore. "How do you know all of this, anyway?" He had had a look at her tie, he knew she was a Ravenclaw but still -- this was Mother levels of knowledge.

And he was preeeeety sure she was too young to be one of those.

Nonplussed, even by the prospect of his new disease, Dezi shrugged. "I don't think they would, the older students tend to ignore us." Which suited him just fine, really, but he couldn't say he was sad Chloe wasn't willing to try out his nap spot. He had offered mostly because he felt he had to, to be quite honest. Keeping it for himself after all of this suited him just fine. "Building forts is fun, you definitely had the right idea. Much better than girls fighting."

But really, she did talk a lot. With a vigorous shake of his head, Dezi lifted one hand. "No, no, no,no. Don't go around saying I think you're boring or something." Tact? He doesn't know her. "If I can't stay here alone then neither should you, creature hunting or not." With a grin that showed off his pearly whites, he crossed his arms. "You're totally awesome. Awesome people wouldn't want to save those furry things. Besides ...." He paused for a few moments as a tiny boy caught his eye and looked at what he had left behind. "Your posters are much nicer than that one." Though not as funny. Stifling a laugh, he continued. "And at least you aren't the Slytherin Prefect." You Know Poo. That was the funniest thing he had read all year. And that included his own essays.

Was the boy listening to her or was he being a boy and only hearing some of the things. She noticed her brothers did that too. "Well I'm glad you don't have a cold, it is cold and flu season, even if we have potions and things you could still get things." Though she wasn't sure if they got it as much as muggles, she hadn't seen many sick at the castle this year. She remembered the great mono attack, but that was so last term. When he asked how she knew all this that was time for Chloe to puff out her chest and be proud, "I read about it in books. My mum had wanted to be a healer before she opened her dance studio, so she has healer books around the house." One of the sections had been on snoring and Chloe found it super interesting. "I love reading, do you?"

She couldn't help the look she was giving, older students ignored them? Really? "You must be super lucky or something, I mean I have many older friends. Maybe Ravenclaw older students are nicer? I had some mean Hufflepuff ones around Christmas tease me. So some aren't very nice either. " At least that was her experience. "Right? It is so much fun and a nice place to hide away from everyone when you need alone time."

He was kind of cute when he smiled like that, did he know? Chloe felt her cheeks go pink at the thought and focused back on her poster as he spoke about her not being lame and things that he had said first. [b] "Maybe we should both head back to our common room, we could walk together since it is on the same floor. She did turn and look at him oddly as he mentioned not saying the creature, but before she could protest he was talking about posters.

"What?" Oh, wow, she couldn't believe it, "Hey you.... come back here!" The boy was gone and she stood looking at poor Max's face. Taking her wand she removed the poster and crumpled it up. "That wasn't very nice and Max is super nice, he doesn't deserve to be picked on."