View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
His feet felt as though they were made of lead and like his chest had been sucker punched by a troll. This was...not how he wanted to feel about one of his favorite professors and one of the few he had trusted through the turbulant terms at Hogwarts. But now...now he didn't know what to think. No remorse for any of it? That...that was a hard pill to swallow and he could feel his admiration sinking more and more into the doldrums with each heavy step and it clawing for a place above ground as the seventh year pushed in his chair.

He couldn't even bring himself to say thank you for the dismissal, his hand just barely flinching as Picketta leaped over the desk and attached herself to his sleeve. "I'll take you back to the barn, okay?" he whispered gently to the bowtruckle as he turned to leave, not saying another word to the professor and of offering another glance as he left the hut.
Tristan stayed seated and watched as Derfael left his hut. This was a difficult conversation and he knew it was going to change the relationship he had with the young man, but he still stood by his actions, even if the guilt ate away at him.

When he heard the door close, he wiped a hand over his face, feeling the dampness not only on his cheeks but his rough, calloused hands. He hoped Derfael never had to feel or understand what he was going through with this situation. He took a deep, ragged breath and leaned back in his chair, hoping that one day Derfael would let it all go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee gave him a half-hearted smile. "I'm not one to normally just take off without warning anyone but I wasn't given any information at all at the time..." All she had been told was to pack her things and head to the Headmasters office as soon as possible. There hadn't been anytime to speak with anyone before or afterwards.

Shifting a little in the chair, she clasped her hands together on her lap to keep herself from fidgeting to much. "I mainly wanted to check in and see if there was any work I needed to complete or anything like that." Being gone for nearly two weeks meant she had missed quite a bit of lessons so surely there was something she needed to complete? Keeping busy was the very best thing for her right now and working on missed assignments would most certainly do the trick.
"You don't have to explain anything to me, Rylee. You did what you needed to do for you and that's what matters. All of your Professors will be understanding of that." Tristan said with a sad smile. He knew what she was feeling, having been through it himself, though he was much, much younger than she was.

Tristan nodded listening to her request. He had planned on bringing her work to her once she was settled but she seemed to be ready for it. "I have it just here," he said as he reached over to his desk and pulled out all the notes and assignments she had missed over the past couple of weeks. "You will have two weeks to complete everything. There may be some things you will need help with. You can ask any of your peers for help. If you want to do the activities we did in class let me know and it can be arranged." He said with a small smile. He was sure that she wanted all of her assignments to have a distraction...he couldn't blame her for that.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.