View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 07:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Everyone mentioned will be red <3
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Tristan continued to sit on the floor and call to the creatures. He was pretty sure it was the only way they would possibly get them to come out of hiding and of course Kassie was the only one listening to him at the moment.

When Eliora spoke up about splitting up, he replied, “I agree. We shouldn’t split up unless it is completely necessary and we have more than two adults in each group.” The students that were starting to arrive to help…he wasn’t sure if he wanted to risk their safety at all.

And then there was Indigo yelling about a creature being close by which probably meant it was now long gone. He sighed as Bear went off with him and continued to call to the creatures. He really didn’t like the idea of students helping to capture the creatures but…they were old enough to help. “I agree, Ennis, but it doesn’t look like we can stop them.” He said as Bear and Indigo disappeared up the stairs.

Suddenly Chloe was in the hall…and putting date requests posters up about her brother. Tristan facepalmed. Did this kid not know that she was supposed to be safely in her dorm? Apparently not. But Kassie handled it before he could say anything. With a nod and a small smile, Tristan replied, “I still don’t think we should separate but, yes, I’ll stay here.” Then out of the corner of his eye he saw something pink.

He turned his head slowly, trying really hard not to sigh at Chloe. Saying anything could distract the creatures and make them run. “Come little Fluffsies. We just want to cuddle with you. Don’t you want some cuddles?” Tristan asked sweetly, his arms opened wide for the creatures to come into. It was a good thing he had long sleeves and dragon hide gloves on.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.

Last edited by Suziella; 03-16-2019 at 03:59 AM.