View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 06:03 AM   #45 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina beamed, nodding politely in reply as Professor Noble complimented her work. “Thank you, Professor,” she said, then turned her attention back to her potion. The simmering time was winding down. After the fifteen minutes were up, the liquid had turned a nice, sunny shade of yellow, just like the instructions said it should. She gently tapped her throat with her wand and swept it in a left to right motion over her cauldron, and a small shower of golden sparks appeared. Yay, she did it!

Tina extinguished the burner, then took two vials out of her kit and carefully spooned her potion into them. After re-corking the vials, she took out a quill and labelled each of them:

Quote:
Volubilis Potion
Tina Dantes
5th year Ravenclaw

She deposited both vials on the tray at the front of the room, then returned to her station to finish tidying. She performed a quick “Scourgify” on her cauldron and spoon, placing them back in her bag along with her other supplies, and repeated the scouring charm on the workbench itself. Call her a neat freak, but she firmly believed in leaving things in the same condition that she found them!

On her way out the door, she paused, looking back at the professor. “Bye, Professor,” she said. “Thank you for the lesson!” It turned out to be rather enjoyable!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...