View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 01:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Crayola
Slytherin

DMAC
Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dezi Willard
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Letícia Alcântara da Silva Veiga
Accidents & Catastrophes
x2
Mrs. Alex Turner *asterisks user* Secret Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She nodded when he agreed it wouldn't hurt to check, of course, it wasn't. Her mother being interested in healing was up on all the checkups and going to the healer, plus using many organic things. "Yes I think they do, but there is always a reason. Either the way your anatomy is with your mouth, you could have a cold, you're definitely not overweight, so either your mouth and sinus were made in a way that makes you snore, you have a cold, or something worse. " She was being helpful with the things that she read, did he see this.

"No, no, I'll take your word for it. I would be too afraid to nap out here alone. Older students could be mean and do something to me." Her thoughts went back to the Christmas cards and how they thought she liked Derf when she only liked him as a friend. [b] "I don't even nap in the common room, just my dorm.... well I guess I did sleep in the common room for one or two nights when my roommates were fighting, but I made a fort around me so it was very private.

Chloe at that moment wondered if all her hard work to make others feel good was a waste of time. She never felt it was a waste of time because she liked helping others, but she always did it when she felt down and she had made these posters after Keenan rejected her valentine, but maybe she should face it that she wasn't likable. Even as she stammered to try to retract his words she just shook her head, "It's fine, you.. you were probably right the first time, but there is nothing wrong with trying to inspire others even if you yourself aren't awesome or cool." She pulled at her bag strap feeling all kinds of ways. "Plus I have been keeping my eyes out for the pink things, I want to find them really, to try to stun them and take them to Professor Wayland so I know they are safe. I don't want them harmed." She knew there were some that would kill them right on site and that scared her.
Unfortunately, he really didn't see that. Infact, he barely heard everything she said because there was just so much of it. Plus, it wasn't exactly the easiest of things to understand. "I don't think I have a cold..." As for his mouth ... the third year gingerly touched his lips and jaw, trying to find the apparently elusive defect that caused him to snore. "How do you know all of this, anyway?" He had had a look at her tie, he knew she was a Ravenclaw but still -- this was Mother levels of knowledge.

And he was preeeeety sure she was too young to be one of those.

Nonplussed, even by the prospect of his new disease, Dezi shrugged. "I don't think they would, the older students tend to ignore us." Which suited him just fine, really, but he couldn't say he was sad Chloe wasn't willing to try out his nap spot. He had offered mostly because he felt he had to, to be quite honest. Keeping it for himself after all of this suited him just fine. "Building forts is fun, you definitely had the right idea. Much better than girls fighting."

But really, she did talk a lot. With a vigorous shake of his head, Dezi lifted one hand. "No, no, no,no. Don't go around saying I think you're boring or something." Tact? He doesn't know her. "If I can't stay here alone then neither should you, creature hunting or not." With a grin that showed off his pearly whites, he crossed his arms. "You're totally awesome. Awesome people wouldn't want to save those furry things. Besides ...." He paused for a few moments as a tiny boy caught his eye and looked at what he had left behind. "Your posters are much nicer than that one." Though not as funny. Stifling a laugh, he continued. "And at least you aren't the Slytherin Prefect." You Know Poo. That was the funniest thing he had read all year. And that included his own essays.